Mobile apps development proces
- Collect requirements. Select software stack
- UX design - prepare mockups for all pages
- UI design - detailed design for all screens
- Backend development
- MVP release. Usability test
- Internal alpha release. Beta Testing
- Public Beta release. QA testing
- Publication to App Store / Google Play
- Continuous support and new releases
IOS Mobile Apps
We create native and cross platform iOS apps. Our engineers know strengths and limitations of iOS system and know how to design IOT apps accordingly.
- Objective C
- React Native
- App Store publication
Android Mobile Apps
We create native and cross platform Android apps. Our engineers know how to work with various Android versions and multiple screen sizes
- React Native
- Google Play publication
Backend is core for every IoT System. Our engineers know to build scalable and robust databases, set secure permissions, and launch backend for new products
- CI / CD
- Cache, messaging brokers
UX is how users interact with your app.
UI is selection of colors and animations.
We do both.
- Figma to create UX/UI and share mockups with all stakeholders
- Photoshop to create beautiful images
Each app is going through series of tests, manual and automated. Our QA engineers love finding ways to improve new apps.
- Manual QA - trained QA professionals work alongside with software engineers to test apps as they are being built. Best for small and medium size projects where entire app can be tested in under an hour.
- Automated QA - using scripts to cover entire app functionality. While initial setup takes time, automated system will test every new release