We design product design and enclosures of any complexity using plastic materials, metal alloys, and fabrics.
- Product research and sketching
- Industrial design
- Detailed engineering in SolidWorks
- Rapid prototyping using 3D print / CNC machining
- Stress and Failure analysis
- Engineering Validation samples (EVT)
- Design Validation and Tooling
- Production Validation (PVT) and start of Mass Production
Plastic enclosures are typically produced by injection molding. Our experts have tens of thousands of unit samples produced
- Industrial design and CMF (Color / Material / Finishing)
- SolidWorks design
- Rapid prototyping using 3D print or Silicon molding
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM)
We have fully equipped prototyping lab to rapidly prototype and test new concepts. We have four 3D printers, milling machines, and expansive network of prototyping partners.
- 3D printing - when rapid validaiton is needed
- CNC machining - high quality samples out of solid piece of material
Our prototyping partners assist with:
- Silicon molding - when you need to impress someone with production-looking samples
- Laser Cutting and CNC bending
- Welding, Painting, Assembly
We love working with metal to create robust mechanical structures.
- Various materials - we work with Aluminum, Steel, and Alloys
- Sheet metal designs - when enclosure is cut, bend, and welded from sheet metal
- Stress and Failure analysis - simulate every operation condition
Our metal designs are used at Oil and Gas facilities, Factories around the world, and on parking structures in Manhattan.
We help companies move from prototype to full-scale production at their selected Contract Manufacturer. Our clients own the IP and may work with any Manufacturer of their choice
- Mechanical DFM review
- Contract Manufacturer selection
- Injection molding design overview
- Manufacturing Support
- Quality Control
Our Case Studies