Hardware development process
- Technology research and Components selection
- Schematics design
- PCB layout
- Embedded firmware
- PCBA Prototyping and samples bring u
- Engineering Validation samples (EVT)
- Design Validation with Contract Manufacturter (DVT)
- Production Validation (PVT) and start of Mass Production
We create hardware products that consumer love. While keeping final product cost in mind, we design feature-rich hardrware with Over-the-Air Firmware updates
- IoT devices - connected products with wireless interfaces
- Wearables - fitness trackers, smart watches, headphones
- Consumer Electronics - electric skateboards, appliances
- AR / VR - custom Augmented and Virtual Reality hardware
- Medical devices - Hospital tools, eHealth devices
We work with all major wireless interfaces
- Bluetooth / BLE - Best for battery-powered devices
- WiFi - best for stationary wall-powered applications
- 3G / 4G / LTE - for standalone devices
- LORA & LoraWAN - for long range applications
Electronics for industrial applications are subject to harsh envioronmental conditions. We design robust hardware to deal with most demanding conditions.
- High Voltage systems AC/DC
- Battery Management Systems (BMS)
- Power Supplies design (SMPS)
- Electric Vehicles: Battery chargers, Motor drivers
- Robotics: servo motor drivers, actuators
PCB design is foundation of every system. With over 300 PCBs designed, prototyped, and validated, we have a lot of know how to share.
- Altium Designer is our primary IDE
- We design PCBAs with 2-16 layers
- For most complex boards we use Mentor Xpedition (e.g. Motherboards)
- We work with all major PCB manufactuters and know how to get PCBA prototyped fast.
Microcontrollers are “brains” of your product. Whether you need low-power controller or advanced Nvidia Jetson, we have already used those before.
- C++ code is stored in out Git repository
- All code is ready for Over-the-Air Firmware updates
- We work with all major MCUs: TI, STM32, ESP32, NXP, Atmel
- Altera & Xilinx FPGA and SoC
- RTL design: Verilog, VHDL
- Jetson Nano, Jetson Xavier
Examples of Hardware engineering work
Electrical Engineers at AJProTech are experts in IoT Hardware development. We have a proven process designing consumers electronics products. Starting with system architecture and components selection, we reliably produce future-proof and cost-effective electrical designs and PCBs. Our Design for Manufacturing experience helps covering the entire hardware product development - from early prototypes to mass production in few sprints / iterations.
Our Case Studies